Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Gorilla's Maps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Gorilla's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Gorilla's Maps   Gorilla's Maps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 pm

A few of us played a map or two from Gorilla last night. Really, the only one that worked as advertised was his "Heh" race map.

For such a low-budget map, I liked the concept. The jumps, like steps progressing downwards, is something I might incorporate into later race maps. However, it was short, and the only way it seemed to finish the race was to fly off the last and into the ocean.

Perception (inspired by BuddhaCrane's revolutionary Distortion) was not his.

Mordor might have been his, so I well address that one as well.

Well forged, but too large to work as a slayer map for 6 people. Some tweaking would make it an amazing Invasion map. But by some, I mean, a lot. Put some cover in the field approaching and beyond the black gate, or give attackers a fusion coil catapult to keep the defenders on their toes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Gorilla's Maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gorilla's Maps   Gorilla's Maps Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Gorilla's race map was really short and needs a little bit of work in my opinion. I liked it a lot, but I got to one point where I just moved back and forth in between two checkpoints and won the game in 2 min.

And I don't think Mordor was his. It was well constructed Razz
Back to top Go down

Gorilla's Maps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Game Chat :: Forge World-
Jump to: