Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Ursus' Custom Lobby

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Ursus' Custom Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I am officially announcing my intention to set up a custom game lobby for everyone interested. Clan members will get preference over people I don't know in the very unlikely event of a fully lobby. Currently looking at Friday and Sunday evenings as good times. I've got several dozen maps and gametypes, including invasion setups and all sorts.

Such as
Cawk Blawkers
Garbage Man
Monkeys
Monster Trucks

and much much more!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:56 am

Sounds good to me! If I'm online either Friday or Sunday, just send me an invite.
Back to top Go down
surferdude1100
surferdude1100

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 pm

if you see im on which im on 24/7 pretty much send me an invite and if im not busy i'll join you
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Cool beans. Don't know when I'll be on, but I'll send a friend invite now.

If anyone has a request, post it to your fileshare and send me a message, now that Reach lets you have several metric tons of custom data, I'm not worried about making space for something that may suck.
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey guys. All two of you. Just letting you know that I will likely not be on tonight. Toti's been in a funk, so I'm letting her play New Vegas to cheer her up. Hopefully Saturday or Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Sounds good. Hope to play some customs with you soon.

~Sin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ursus' Custom Lobby   Ursus' Custom Lobby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ursus' Custom Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Game Chat-
Jump to: