Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Recruiting?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting?   Recruiting? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Do you have to be of recruitment rank in order to try and recruit people for the clan? Because now with the reset, I think there is technically only like three people who can recruit. Seems counterproductive with the reinstatement of the quotas if no one but those three can recruit.
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

Recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting?   Recruiting? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:23 pm

And yet when we had seven that could recruit no one did....

No, if you aren't of the recruiting ranks you can't, yourself, recruit, but if you have people you play with who you think are a good fit, you can recommend them to those current three - Unicorn, Lilly, and Freedom.

In terms of getting back the ability to recruit, people are getting re-ranked pretty quickly, so soon enough we will have some more people.

Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting?   Recruiting? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 pm

I'm not really disagreeing with the rank reset, I can see its purpose and utility. I was just looking for clarification with the whole recruiting process. If I'm going to miss at least one practice a week, I might as well do my part elsewhere to help things along.
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

Recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting?   Recruiting? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

For sure, and I appreciate you taking the time to think and ask about it instead of just... you know. JUST.

And to be perfectly honest, right now, since we only have 3 people who can recruit, the survival of this clan and its growth rests in the hands of 3 people who should be invested and capable of doing it.
So... for the next two weeks... because that's how long I think it will take before anyone else gets promoted up to the recruiting ranks (but we will see, that might be optimistic, or really pessimistic)... Unicorn, Freedom, and Lilly (that would be me referring to myself in the third person) need to do some work.

Thanks for caring!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting?   Recruiting? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Game Chat-
Jump to: