Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Famas & AK47

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Famas & AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Famas & AK47   Famas & AK47 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 am

So.. I play a lot of CoD: Black Ops, and it seems as though everyone uses the Famas and the AK47. If they aren't using these two guns, they're using the AK74-U. Why does everyone use these guns?

~Sin
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Famas & AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famas & AK47   Famas & AK47 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 pm

Part of it is probably because everyone uses those guns. It kind of snowballs. If everyone uses a gun because they think its good, they tell their friends how good it is, and thus it continues.

Also, a lot of gun fans love the AK74.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Famas & AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famas & AK47   Famas & AK47 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:45 am

Ursus the Grim wrote:
Part of it is probably because everyone uses those guns. It kind of snowballs. If everyone uses a gun because they think its good, they tell their friends how good it is, and thus it continues.

Also, a lot of gun fans love the AK74.
I like the Galil and the FN FAL. Favorites!
Back to top Go down
Reach4aUnicorn
Active
Active
Reach4aUnicorn

Famas & AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famas & AK47   Famas & AK47 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I hate the Galil with a passion, If I'm rushing for my team in demo, I usually stick to the mp5k. If im sitting back for killstreaks, i stick with the Famas or Commando.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Famas & AK47 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famas & AK47   Famas & AK47 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famas & AK47
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Game Chat-
Jump to: