Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Gaming Coalition Facebook page

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rockabilly.jack
Noobie
Noobie

Gaming Coalition Facebook page Empty
PostSubject: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

gamingcoalition@groups.facebook.com add this
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Crayola
Administrator
Crayola

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 pm

I fixed it. you used the email. i put a tab on the navbar for the page. Smile

Like a Star @ heaven Crayola Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Lol. I was wondering where all these people were that were never visiting the forums. Now I find them being quite active on Facebook. Causing drama with lack of tact. Really, I never expected MORE drama when people got names and faces.

I can't tell if Heather is really that blissfully ignorant or just being obtuse. Shocked

Also, like 50 argumentative posts in the last 18 hours? People move so fast these days. I'm not whining. I find it amusing, and very tempting to feed the flames.

MUST. . . NOT. . . TROLL!
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Don't you dare the feed the flames. I know you know better....after all, you know Latin, or Astronomy. So... yes, that means you have to be mature.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:50 pm

*Pulls out hammer* What..?
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 pm

Wink

I've been doing some hammering already, but I definitely might need some backup.
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:13 pm

lillypad monster wrote:
Don't you dare the feed the flames. I know you know better....after all, you know Latin, or Astronomy. So... yes, that means you have to be mature.

Neither, actually. I know binomial nomenclature.

Which, I guess, does draw heavily on Latin. But doesn't anything?

I wouldn't, of course. Once I publicly announce temptation, its generally at that point that I am able to completely shut it down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming Coalition Facebook page   Gaming Coalition Facebook page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming Coalition Facebook page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Flood-
Jump to: