Gaming Coalition
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home  Latest images  The Unknowns  Forum Disclaimer  Register  Log in  
Welcome to the Gaming Coalition! If you're new to the clan or the site, introduce yourself in the "Welcome to GC!" forum below!
Check up on the CoC and the Ranking Structure and see the changes that were made!

Throwbacking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Since Thursday's practice (which was on Halo 3 for those who didn't attend), I've been playing a lot of older games. CoD 4, CoD W@W, and maybe some CoD MW2 (when I get it back). Anywho, I just thought it was kinda cool that we played an older games, and hopefully we can try a completely different game *cough Call of Duty *cough* eventually. Thoughts? Comments?
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:34 pm

That was remarkably subtle.
Back to top Go down
Ursus the Grim
Active
Active
Ursus the Grim

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 pm

After playing both MW2 and BlackOps, I still think Halo is the more enjoyable franchise. After the last few days, I'm afraid I have to amend that belief. I think Battlefield BC 2 is also better than Call of Duty.

I would think switching to Call of Duty for official practices and meetings would be better accomplished by putting it to a vote. It seems most of GC was recruited with Halo as the game of choice. Hell, some of us don't even have Black Ops.

Of course, Sin, I don't see what would stop you from inviting people to play Black Ops with you on your own.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 am

Yeah.. I didn't expect everyone to switch to Black Ops for a practice. I just thought it was an idea.
Back to top Go down
lillypad monster
Devoted
Devoted
lillypad monster

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:22 pm

I have a thought:

I really enjoy having these Thursdays as a kind of mixed bag practice night, but I also think that it might be cool to see if people want to try out other games together.

Yes, you can always send an invite, but sometimes scheduling things can work. Sometimes... not all the time...

So, why don't we try a casual friday thing or something? Maybe not friday, but you get the idea? Where we schedule a night of gameplay on some game. Not everyone will have the game, so not everyone will be able to be there... but it might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:30 pm

That sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throwbacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwbacking   Throwbacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwbacking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Coalition :: General Area :: Game Chat-
Jump to: